Welcome to Miatas At Sevenum , the first multi-day international MX-5 event in the Netherlands.
It is allowed to buy and sell new or used parts, and other MX-5-related goods with the "trunk trade".
Whoever wants to compete for the title "Dutches-lowest-MX-5", can try-out on Friday and Saterday evening. Pre-registration is not required
Rulesfor the Carlimbo:
- B.O.B. No alcohol in traffic!
- Low and Slow! Maximum running speed (10km / h)
- Use your rubber in bed! Burnouts not allowed
- Hands off! Each participant must under his own power under the Limbo Ball. - Pulling / pushing / throwing the car is not allowed
- Remember your antenna in front of the limbo bar!
- The last (lowest) participant wins when he/she passes under the bar!
Show & Shine / Concours ‘d’ Elegance:
When registering you will receive a form where you can indicate which one you like best in 4 categories (NA, NB, NC and ND) you do this by filling in the participant number on the form, the form must be sent by 15:00 at the latest. hour will be returned at the information stand. So your own car also competes for the prizes.
We have found a steel-Polish magician who can rub a small parking dent from your bodypanels on Saturday. Check out the stand at the deck.
Again, additional costs will be added.
if you have a stain that you cannot get washed out of, you want it to shine nicely or you want it cleaned professionally, come to our house cleaner in the hall.
On Sunday morning we setup the cars, in order of color for a photo moment. Make sure your hair is comfortable and that the car looks sharp.
We wish all our guests a great weekend, great weather, bold celebrations, cool shows and many new Mazda friends!